Monday 3 June 2013

Fathers Day Card Winner.

Hi all. Well it looks like Summer IS finally here. I haven't seen my dog or my youngest son all afternoon! I know they're in the garden somewhere!! They certainly love the sunny weather, as do I.
Well Sunday we had the Fathers Day Card Draw and after getting cramp in my fingers folding all those raffle tickets my youngest got the very important job of delving in the bucket (classy eh) and drawing the winner.

The winner was Gareth Lowe (number 686). Jude had the tickets upside down. He was too busy enjoying his moment of fame and importance. Trouble was he wanted to keep drawing numbers so we had to take the bucket from him!

 
Anyway The Gentry Grooming are informing the winner as they have the card but I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that bought tickets. We raised £483 and at £1 a strip there were certainly a lot of lovely folks that gave to the Race For Life/ Cancer Research UK cause. I have six weeks until the race so hopefully I will raise a few more pounds before then. I also want to thank The Gentry Grooming Co Didsbury for their help and involvement. They sold all the tickets so a huge thanks to them.
 
Well I don't have a lengthy crafty recipe for you today but I did want to show you the card below that I made a while ago for another happy couple as this weekend my baby brother (he's 37!) and his lovely partner have announced they are getting married in October. Yey to the wedding...but Argh, not long to make Save the Dates, invites etc. We are all very happy for them and look forward to their big day.
 
 
I will be back with something crafty and new soon. Enjoy the fab weather.
Michelle x.

No comments:

Post a Comment