Friday 31 May 2013

A Girlie Version Of Yesterday's Offering!

Hi crafty folks.
Hope you have been enjoying the beautiful weather today and apparently there is more to come this weekend. Dare I say it... Summer has arrived!!
Today I have a card to show that is pretty much the same as yesterdays but with a more girlie feel. After posting yesterday I went away and made the female version because I wanted to make the Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges dies look more feminine and I think they do. Probably down to the colour choice but I liked the result anyway.
The supplies were much the same as yesterday and the card was constructed in much the same way. The only differences are the Prima flowers and buttons(Rosarian), the twill lace,




some Creative Expressions Satin Edged Organza ribbon and the sentiment stamps. The sentiment on the card is from Inkylicious, as is the tiny Dandelion stamp that you cannot really see on this photo but I used it on both sentiment die cuts and stamped it using Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress ink. I used a Heartfelt Creations stamp for the sentiment on the matching box. The sentiments were stamped with Ranger Black Archival ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. All edges were inked with the Worn Lipstick. I also used a layer of cream webbing (Kanban) as an alternative to another card layer on the matted die cuts. You can just about make it out. The inside of the card was matted and layered to match but I left a ledger piece of paper blank for writing a message on.
The papers were My Mind's Eye again and were as follows:
Stella & Rose Hazel "Memories" Lithe Lines Paper
Stella & Rose Gertie "Little One" Darling Dots Paper
Stella & Rose Hazel "Lovely" Adorned Paper.
Don't you just love the names! I'm a sucker for all things girlie and pretty but still sat on the fence as to whether I love the pink card more than yesterdays little number!
Anyway I shall disappear as I have a busy weekend coming up (family stuff) so I won't get back here until Monday, just in case you think I've gone AWOL again!!
Have a great weekend whatever you are doing and whoever you are doing it with!!
Thanks for looking
Michelle x.

No comments:

Post a Comment