Sunday 21 April 2013

Put Out Pooch!





My dog is most unhappy with me at the moment. He's feeling a little put out as I am having to spend a lot more of my time tinkering on my laptop. We've had lots of walks but thats not his problem. He's unhappy because he likes to have my undivided attention (he's just like a child!) and he loves to lie with his head on my lap but with my laptop currently replacing his head he really is an unhappy bunny!

Anyway I wanted to show a card and little gift box that I made for someone celebrating their Anniversary soon. The lucky lady is getting a ring! As always Spellbinders (the flowers) were involved as well as a Heartfelt Creations Chateau Gate die. The cardstock used was coordinations and I embossed it with a Couture Creations folder. The lady behind the gate is a lovely Clarity stamp. The other stamps used on the card were from Justrite and the word stamps used on the boxes are from one of my fav stamp makers Waltzing Mouse.





Hope you like it out there! Enjoy the rest of Sunday. Back soon
Michelle x.

No comments:

Post a Comment